Sailing Season 2021 is here!
The sun is shining the water is getting warmer and the winds are blowing from south east and it’s time to get the boats rigged up and on the water.
- The laser standard sail boat is a single handed (or one person boat)
- Out on the water sailors are at minimum two meters away from each other.
- While rigging up sailors are only help each other getting boats off the upper racks and then are a meter a part while rigging up on the deck.
- Were a small group of less then 10 sailors.
- All activity takes place in the beautiful outdoors.