The sun is shining the water is getting warmer and the winds are blowing from south east and it’s time to get the boats rigged up and on the water.
- The laser standard sail boat is a single handed (or one person boat)
- Out on the water sailors are at minimum two meters away from each other.
- While rigging up sailors are only help each other getting boats off the upper racks and then are a meter a part while rigging up on the deck.
- Were a small group of less then 10 sailors.
- All activity takes place in the beautiful outdoors.